"Hey There, My Love! I Can't Stay Knowing That You're Slowly Leaving Me" This Brave Girl Bid Her Goodbye To Her Almost 2 Years Relationship. This Is Heartbreaking. - NEWS INFO PH


"Hey There, My Love! I Can't Stay Knowing That You're Slowly Leaving Me" This Brave Girl Bid Her Goodbye To Her Almost 2 Years Relationship. This Is Heartbreaking. - NEWS INFO PH

In a generation that we are in, where sweet, bitter revenge to EX is so easy. You just have to post it in social media blamed the ex shows some proof and vooolaaah PAYBACK TIME.

Netizens will surely give you sympathy without hearing the other side of the story. But this pretty chic made netizens cry with her goodbye post. It is really no easy way to break somebody's heart isn't it?! To the guy I'm letting go,

"Hey there, my love! Thank you for all the sleepless nights we shared together. Thank you for the "good morning texts", the "how are you's?", and the "I love you's". Thank you for making me happy even in a short period of time. The feels with those beautiful butterflies in my tummy. The promises. The future we once planned together. Those were the things I will forever treasure love. Indeed, you made my life happier.

SORRY. Sorry if I failed being the one. Sorry if my love for you wasn't enough. Sorry for being a failure. Sorry if I can't fullfill my promise anymore. I don't wanna leave you but I just can't do this anymore, love. You were the one who turned your back first. 

I can't stay knowing that you're slowly leaving me. I'm done fighting for your love, for us. I can't fight anymore. I've already fought hard enough for you to stay. I was busy saving you not knowing that I'm losing myself in the process. Enough is enough. 

I need to save myself. I realized that I can't continue fighting for a person who doesn't want to be fought for. Maybe it's time to let you go. Maybe it's time for me to find my happiness too. Maybe it's time for me to accept the fact that I can't be the one for you.

Don't worry about me. Yes, it's going to be very hard. You see, letting you go is no joke. It's not as easy as 1,2,3. It will surely break my heart even more. And will probably require me enough time to put back all the pieces, to be okay, to move forward and to be in love again. 

Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow.
But rest assured, I will.
You are now free, my love.
Wishing you happiness,
The girl who's done fighting."

🙃💔
Im letting you go for Good. Thankyou for almost 2years of love ☹️


[source]
"Hey There, My Love! I Can't Stay Knowing That You're Slowly Leaving Me" This Brave Girl Bid Her Goodbye To Her Almost 2 Years Relationship. This Is Heartbreaking. - NEWS INFO PH  "Hey There, My Love! I Can't Stay Knowing That You're Slowly Leaving Me" This Brave Girl Bid Her Goodbye To Her Almost 2 Years Relationship. This Is Heartbreaking. - NEWS INFO PH Reviewed by Tunying on September 15, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments